Govt. Degree College
New Colony Gagren
Tel : 01933260204
© Degree College Shopian 2015 Maintained by IT Dept. Degree College Shopian Powered by I Soft Solutions
1. The students are required to attend the institution with optimum regularity. No student is eligible for taking university examination Unless he/she has attended at least 75% classes of his /her course for all subjects.
2. Any student remaining unauthorizedly absent for 15 days shall be liable to be struck offf the college rolls.
3. Any student representing the college anywhere in connection with any curricular
curricular activity shall be treated as present.
4. Students are required to display utmost level of discipline in the college. They shall follow the rules and regulations of the institution in letter and spirit.
5. Use of any kind of electronic devices like mobile phones, music systems, cameras etc. are strictly prohibited in the college.
6. Smoking or intoxication of any kind by students and staff is totally prohibited inside the campus.
7. Students should park their vehicles only in the parking area demarcated forthis purpose.
8. The identity card must always be in possession of the student in and out side the college.
No student will be allowed to enter the college premises without his /her valid identity card.
9. The students must take care ofthe college property and avoid misuse offurniture, fitting
etc. Any student responsible for damaging any kind of college property shall have to compensate the loss and pay the damage to the college.
10. The girl students are advised that they should, in no case, bring with themselves any types of ornaments or jewellery to the College.
|Subject Streams & Programmes|
|Choice based credit scheme|
|NSS & NCC|
|Red Ribbon Club|
|Woman Empowerment Cell|
|Bad Pocket Scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship|
|National Merit Scholarship|
|Beneficiary Schemes Under UGC|