Govt. Degree College
New Colony Gagren
Tel : 01933260204
© Degree College Shopian 2015 Maintained by IT Dept. Degree College Shopian Powered by I Soft Solutions
1) Admission to B.G. Part. I, II & III is governed by the procedure laid down by the Higher Education Department J & K Govt. and University of Kashmir.
2) All those students who have passed Higher Secondary Part-
3) In addition to (2) above, the students must have secured not less than 45% marks in case they seek admission for Science Stream. The percentage is relaxable by 5% in case of SC & ST students.
4) Students who have qualified BG Part-
5) There is no provision for admission to failures at any stage.
6) The students are required to attend the institution with optimum regularity. No student is eligible for taking University examination unless he/she has attended at least 75% classes of his/her course for all subjects.
7) A student remaining absent unauthorizedly for 15 days shall be liable to be struck off the college rolls.
8) A student who represents the college with proper permission anywhere outside
the college in connection with any curricular, co-
Students are admitted to all the classes in accordance with the guidelines and time frame devised by the University of Kashmir. Normally the admission process begins one week after the results of qualifying examination are declared.
|Subject Streams & Programmes|
|General Admission Rules|
|Requisite Docs for 1st Year|
|Admission Process for 2nd and 3rd Year|
|NSS & NCC|
|Red Ribbon Club|
|Woman Empowerment Cell|
|Bad Pocket Scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship|
|National Merit Scholarship|
|Beneficiary Schemes Under UGC|