This test shall be called as Internal Assessment Test, it shall consist of two components:-
B) Mid term test/assignment/project work.
The distribution of marks in the assessment is reflected in the table as under:-
Component Theory paper carrying 100 marks Theory paper carrying 150 marks
Attendance 5 marks 10 marks
1 mark (75-
5 marks (90-
Mid term test/ project work 20 Marks 40 Marks assignment
Total: 5+ 20=25 Total: 10+ 40=50
• Composition of marks among three components of the part (b) i.e. Mid term test/assignment/project work shall be decided by the college.
• Internal assessment test shall be conducted in first fortnight of August each year.
Online award rolls against the examination Roll number shall be completed by 1st of September. Online submission of award list by the end of 3rd week of September each year.
• Each page of the mid term test/assignment/project work shall be signed by both the
student and the concerned teacher. The topics for written test /assignment/project work will be assigned and evaluated by the concerned teacher.
• Each component of the internal assessment test i.e. mid term test/assignment/project
work, shall be preserved upto one year by the college. These will be subjected to any inspection by the Principal of the college / University inspection team or controller of examinations.
• Xerox copy of any of these components could be asked for by the student under RTI
Act. The same shall be applicable to the attendance register as well.
Both components of the internal assessment test shall be compulsory; student failing in any component shall not be allowed to sit in the external examination.
• Student must have a minimum 75% of attendance in each subject.
• Student has to secure minimum of 36% marks in mid term test/assignment/project work. If college offers all the three, the 36% pass percentage in each component shall be applicable.