• All those candidates who have passed higher Secondary Part-
• The intake capacity for Medical and Non-
• A candidate can apply for the stream change at the time of admission only and in any case before the registration process is initiated with the University. Permission to change the subject shall always be subject to conditions to be fixed by the college.
• Admission to the students whose result is declared after the admissions are completed shall be granted admission subject to enhancement of dates in their favour by the University and availability of seats in the college.
Documents required to be attached with admission form:
Admission forms for B.A/B.Sc. Ist year will be available immediately after the declaration of results of Hr. Secondary Part 2.and duly filled up forms can can be submitted within the stipulated period as notified by the University along with the following documents which are to be attached/ produced at the time of admission.
• Provisional and Character certificates in original from the institute last attended
• Duly attested photocopy of marks certificate of 12th class examination to be attached with the admission forms and originals to be produced for the verification at the time of admission.
• Duly attested photocopy of D.O.B certificate to be attached and original to be produced for the verification.
• Two duly attested passport size photographs to be pasted on the admission form and one unattested copy to be attached for the identity card.
• Receipt of fee deposited in Account Number: SB/65 J&K Bank Main Branch Shopian. The
J&K Bank shall be providing the facility of fee deposition to the students in the college itself during the admission days for their convenience.